peminatpengikut..

tentang saya

My photo
afiqsahidi.dua puluh satu.UMT.suka dan cinta matematik.suka menulis.tempat ini untuk luahan rasa. tempat ini untuk orang aman sahaja. tempat ini untuk sesiapa sahaja yang suka membaca.jika tidak suka tidak perlu baca.selamat semuanya.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Updates...

Assalamualaikum.. Haloo, Hye...
Its been a long time, i have not updated my blog.
I'm quite busy now. Full of commitment.
Attending my practical courses at FAMA (Federal Agriculture Marketing Authority.
Doing all the proposal for HIMMAT.
n lastly spent my time with family.

My schedule is fulled~!! HAHA

Actually, this update just to tell my followers that i'm still a blogger, haha.

So, after 2 weeks of practical, it was exciting before it started. But as it starts, hmmm.... No comment(sebab baru 2 minggu, ade lagi 6 minggu)

For the first week, hmm, BORING..... Second week, getting better n use to it.
Being a government workers for 2 months, i hope, can give me useful and exciting and interesting experience.

For just 2 weeks, i had discover the habit of government servant. Hahaha.
Punch card at 8 - Breakfast until 9.30 - Works till 11 - Newspaper - Do their works - Lunch at 12.30 - and so on... ( x boleh cerita, ISA nanti )

Just a little update about my practical course. Till then...
Thank You.
Assalamualaikum.

p/s : To all HIMMAT's members, do add HIMMAT page in Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment